New E-mount lenses for NEX cameras
August 24th, 2011 - 10:38:51 AM:
Besides the new NEX cameras, Sony has also announced three new E-mount lenses:
|All NEX lenses|
- Carl Zeiss Sonnar E 24/1.8 ZA (front row, far right)
- A fast wide-angle lens. This is the first Carl Zeiss lens with a native E mount. Unfortunately, it does not have OSS.
- Sony E 50/1.8 OSS (front row, second from right)
- A fast short portrait lens for E-mount.
- Sony E 55-210/4.5-6.3 OSS (rear row, far right)
- Medium aperture telephoto zoom with image stabilization.
The new lenses were already previewed last year on Photokina. Sony has kept the promise to release these lenses in 2011. Also previewed, and expected to be released in 2012, were:
- A mid-telephoto lens
- A wide-angle zoom
- A high-performance standard zoom